Sunday, December 14, 2008

Draft Pick Derby.

If the season ended today, the Packers would likely have the 10th pick in the 2009 draft (behind Detroit, Kansas City, St. Louis, Cincinatti, Seattle, Oakland, Cleveland, San Francisco and Jacksonville).  

A caveat: I assume that the Packers have played a tougher schedule than San Francisco and Jacksonville.  (Number of opponents' wins is the draft tiebreaker, with the weaker schedule earning the higher pick.)  I am basing this off the latest Sagarin ratings, which lists the Packer schedule the fourth toughest in the league.  I can't seem to find opponents' wins anywhere on the web, and I'm just too lazy to do it myself tonight.

The Packers could (at least theoretically) rise as high as to 5th, or slip as far as to 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment