Monday, December 29, 2008

Pointless Tuesday List: Greatest Butt Songs

Looking over the blog statistics I have realized that I got the most search engine hits from the stupid "top fictional football player list" I did a couple weeks ago.  

I also had hit for "cut your cock off," and my favorite "dropped towel in packers locker room."  It turns out this blog is the second Google hit for folks searching for "dropped towel in packers locker room."   Second place is for losers.  I'm shooting for number one.  [UPDATE: As of today, this blog is now the first Google hit for "dropped towel in packers locker room."]

Anyhow, this week I combine the inanity of stupid pop culture lists with topic that will appeal to the base interests of Google searchers.  This is a play list that I have put together 5 or 6 years ago: The Ultimate Butt Collection (or UBC).  It used to be quite popular amoung my circle of friends.  

Track 1: Fat Bottomed Girls, Queen.




Track 2: Big Ol' Butt, LL Cool J. (No embedding. I hate that).

Track 3: Rump Shaker, Wreckx-N-Effect





Track 4: Back That Ass Up, Juvenile.







Track 6:  I See You Baby (Shakin' That Ass), Groove Armada.





Track 7: Da Butt, EU.




Special Note: This is hands down the greatest butt song of all time. Pretty much the greatest use of call and response ever. Also, Spike Lee is in the video.

Track 8:  Baby Got Back, Sir Mix A Lot.

Track 9: Saturday (Oooh Oooooh), Ludacris.

Track 10: Big Bottom, Spinal Tap.


No comments:

Post a Comment