Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fine. I'll Say It If No One Else Will.

I often cringe at the "the Packers should sign Player X" posts.  These helpful fan suggestions almost never come to fruition, and are usually driven by name recognition and the player's long passed former glory.  This is no exception.

He's old.  

He's battled through injuries in recent years.  

But he will probably come at a reasonable price, and I think he could give the Packers some flexibility and insurance at a position that is a major question mark due to . . .  age and injury.

I think the Packers should consider Orlando Pace.

There I said it.


.

1 comment:

  1. While I commend you for putting yourself out there, I have to tell you this is one of the most ill-considered things you've ever written, so much so that I question weather this is indeed the real Donald's Designated Driver or some impostor...

    The DDD I know would see why this is a really, really bad idea.

    ReplyDelete