Friday, May 29, 2009

More On Kampman

Now, obviously Kampman is not talking to the media, and so we won't get it right from the horse's mouth, but reading between the lines here, Kampman is upset. It's not surprising. As I said before, it's all risk and zero reward for Kampman. Who wouldn't be upset?


I thought a trade would have be the right move back February. A painful move, but the right move. I still think that is true, but it might be a little late for that now.

A note to Aaron Rodgers who said of Kampman:


I hope he realizes that this is probably going to be the best thing for him.


Shhhhh
. Mind your own business here. I suspect Kampman feels that he knows his position and his skill set better than some quarterback.


Let the coaches try to encourage Kampman. Other players (especially quarterbacks) should butt out.

No comments:

Post a Comment