Monday, May 4, 2009

MTV "Star" Projected as Starting DE for the Badgers

I (like just about all of the UW alumni that I know) have been watching "College Life" on MTV, which features four UW Madison students camcording their way through freshman year.  It is impossible for me to recommend this show any less.  It is stupid, mindless, and I'm not sure there is a single likeable cast member.  Oh, and worst of all, it is really boring.

That said: I will continue to watch.  I can't not watch.  I've tried.

Anyhow, the show features a recurring "character" named "JJ."  JJ is one big emeffer who was described as an "athlete" by one of the main cast members.  It turns out JJ is actually JJ Watt who the Badgers announced today as number one of the depth chart at defensive end after spring practice. 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment