Sunday, June 7, 2009

Favre had surgery last month

So there you have it. But that doesn't necessarily mean he is coming back (wink wink, nudge nudge).

Anticipating this turn of events, me and my brothers bought tickets to the MNF game at the Humpty Dome in October, knowing that if we waited until Favre "officially" announced he was coming back, the tickets would be nearly impossible to find.

Is it just me or will that game be one of the biggest regular season games of all time. I can't quite think of any other game that quite compares.

Anyhow, I know this news will turn a lot of Packer fans' stomachs but I'm way over it by now. Let's end all the stupid media crybaby games and settle this grudge on the field.


I honestly can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you. I'm honestly excited. And yes, I'v been telling anyone who'll listen - one of those games will reach NFC Championship-level viewership, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete