Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Omnibus Favre Post

(1) I wrote most of how I feel about Favre's complicated legacy in the "Separating Legend From Truth" series which you can find here: Part I, Part II, Part III, and Part IV.

(2) You simply must read these three hilarious rants from a Vikings fan at Kissing Suzy Kolber: May. July. August. Read them all. Depending on where you work, the posts might be NSFW.

(3) Check out this fascinating map about poll asking who is the best QB in the NFC North. Favre and Rodgers are neck and neck, with Rodgers dominating the Northeast and California and Favre sweeping the South. Only Illinois likes Cutler and only Michigan like Stafford. Interesting.

(4) Way back in April I bought Packers/Vikings tickets for the Monday night game at the Metrodome in October, figuring Favre would come back, and tickets would be pretty steep if he did. I was pretty damn smug when I locked my tickets in. Then Favre announced he was not coming back and I thought "well, it will still be fun." Now, I am feeling smug again.

No comments:

Post a Comment